Sunday, July 8, 2012

Family Dinner @ Delicious Dua Residency

Our choice of having a belated birthday dinner at Delicious Dua Residency was indeed a very good choice. Away from the hustle and bustle of shopping mall. And the place provides a quite intimate atmosphere for a whole family :)

The birthday dinner was for mom and dad. We missed their routine annual dinner due to everyone's hectic schedule. Yesterday was almost an impromptu plan I should say. But Alhamdulillah we managed to squeeze everyone's time for the dinner :)

OK let's talk about the place. I would really recommended you guys to try this place out.
 The restaurant is located on the first floor. The ground floor is the Delicious Ingredient, where it sells all items from Delicious. We didn't get the chance to check it out tho.

 The menu book is very chic in design. I love the details on the cover board.

 Everyone ordered different dishes. The Nasi Kerabu with Ayam Percik was a bit weird tho. It comes with budu, but the ayam percik is not the usual white colored sauce. It's brown. Taste wise, thumbs up :) The carrot cake is nothing unusual. I think I can get a yummier carrot cake at other place. The chocolate pavlova is ok. It tasted pavlova, like it should be hehehe.

 
 The many faces of MQ. She had her 1.5yo jab at TMC earlier the day and keep on complaining 'my buttock is hurt, umi' the whole day haha...

The whole family members. I hope mom and dad loved the place. More importantly I hope they loved the fact that this dinner was on their daughters and sons hehehe :)

Note: I tried on a new scarf wearing style on that day hehehe. hubby said i look gemok. but angah complimented me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment