1. Trust, help each other, be good and stay positive.
2. Please your spouse and make him/her feel special always.
3. Be humorous, playful, helpful, respectful and entertaining.
4. Never bring your past mistakes in your today.
5. Encourage and give hope to your spouse.
6. Do not compare each other even fortiny things.
7. Surprise your spouse with something new.
8. Spent time as much as you can.
9. Get ready for your spouse as they want you to get ready and look beautiful always.
10. Listen carefully and obey sincerely.
11. Avoid fighting, ignoring, lying, doubting, misbehaving and getting angry.
12. Be open and discuss your problems/ worries to your spouse.
13. If one of you is angry, the other should be quiet.
14. Don’t argue. Simply say ‘Sorry’ whether it’s your mistake or not.
15. Always make Dua to make your marriage successful and your relationship/ bond strong.
16. Always be thankful to your spouse.
17. Say ‘I love you’ to your spouse.
18. Understand each other.
19. Make eye contact while speaking.
20. Eat together, be together and pray together
taken from I'm a Muslim & I'm Proud