Friday, November 6, 2009

i have KPIs to monitor...

i had my 'sweet' time with The Boss yesterday discussing about my previous half-yearly KPI achievements and current half-yearly KPI plan. this KPI achievements will be the benchmark that determines staff's half-yearly bonus & yearly increment. i am assigned to do another six sigma project *sigh*. the savings need to be realized by Jan '10. which is like 2 more months to go.

*knocking my head hard to the door* 

see, i'm the only staff in my section. all the investment work will be handled by me alone. so having this project included under my KPI is already a burden. Dec is coming soon. which means i'll be busy preparing investment budget for The Company for the next 3-4 years. and i only have a set of hand. not two. not three. on top of that, i was asked to lead another project. this time the IE project *sigh* i do not know if i can handle the ever-increasing workload.

Dear God, please give me the strength to face The annoying Boss

No comments:

Post a Comment