Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Yummy Crunchy Krispy!!

I remembered during my college years at Columbus, OH, whenever I went to Target or Giant Eagle to do my groceries; I never failed to bring back a box of Glazed Cruller from Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. One of my senior introduced it to me. The crispy and sweet taste of it never let me down each time I dig my mouth into the doughnut. I do not know what is the secret recipe they put in the doughnut, but the taste of the crunchiness is so yummy!

Now that Krispy Kreme Doughnut has opened a branch at Berjaya Times Square, I think I should give it a visit soon. It would be great if Hubby could also taste and experience it because he has been talking about wanting to experience my college year’s life. We have tried my staple food back then, Papa John’s. We have set foot into my favorite label boutique, Forever 21. And know it’s time for him to try my favorite junk food of all time, the Krispy Kreme Doughnut. Weehoo!!


Let's go Akamaru-kun?

picture 1: Krispy Kreme Doughnut

2 comments:

  1. rindunyer shopping complex malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  2. puas tak berjln dan shopping di nihon? :)
    syoknye dpt peluang camgituh!

    ReplyDelete