Tuesday, February 10, 2009

From PD with love

Date: 7/2 - 9/2/09
Venue: The Regency Tanjung Tuan Beach Resort, PD


I think what motivates me to work is due to the fact that I’ll treat myself to a vacation at the end of the month hehe. Vacation needs money. Work will provides me with money. Get it? Hehe.

The trip to PD turned out to be one of the best vacations I’ve ever had domestically. The apartment was OK. The environment was OK. The activities were OK. Thanks to T/O/S/H/I/B/A for providing me with the cheapest yet comfortable 3-bedroom apartment for my family hehe. Tell me where can you get a 3-bedroom apartment for only RM40?? And the cost is for 3D2N. Oh heaven! We stayed at the beautiful The Regency Tg. Tuan Beach Resort.

Much has changed since the last time I was here (I think it was more than 10yrs ago). The hotel has improved a lot with additional recreational activities provided to travelers. Indoor activities, outdoor activities & sea sports, you name it; they have it with cheaper cost. So travelers won’t feel bored staying there as tones of activities can be done provided we have $$ hehe. Plus the beach is beautiful as there is not much access provided to non-guest. Oh and plus the new Coconut Grove Restaurant with a cozy and casual dining by the beach concept. Terasa macam kat Bali/Phuket pon ada. It is the first time I saw such setting here in Malaysia. But the price is higher but still affordable. Hubby said it’s because they need to preserve the quality of the food (with fresh ingredients)

We had no time to explore PD as most of our time was spent enjoying ourselves at the hotel. Too bad! But hey we will be back for more actions in PD as we love the place a lot!

Enjoy some of the pics!



No comments:

Post a Comment