Thursday, January 15, 2009

BOYCOTT ISRAELI PRODUCTS!!!

I feel very sad with what happened in Palestine right now. Seeing all the innocent cute babies with bullet holes all over their body. Seeing all the chaos made by the Zionist entity. I can choose to ignore the situation. Heck, in fact that's what I've been doing for the past few days. Then I received an email. That asked me to put myself in the babies'shoes. Deng! I right away did some research. There's not much I can do over here. Except to keep on praying for peace. And to BOYCOTT ISRAELI PRODUCTS!

So my friends..let us together play our roles to help our brothers and sisters in Palestine.


pic taken from Utusan Online

Also, this website provides thorough information of the company and brands that associate with the Israel.Go check it out ---> http://www.inminds.co.uk/boycott-israel.php

No comments:

Post a Comment